Protocol for Arrivals in Greece
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travellers are obliged to complete their PLF at least 48 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of your stay while in Greece.
For your convenience, below are some of the details that you will be asked to fill in the PLF.
State/ Province: Central Macedonia
Zip/ Postal Code: 63078
Street: Lagonisi, Ormos Panagias
Information on health and safety operations at Heos
Heos Studios & Apartments is here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our team carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols.
These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning of outdoor and high touch locations.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, dinning, bar and buffet).
- We assist a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the accommodation.
- We have reduced by 1/3rd our restaurant capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances. We adjusted our breakfast buffet, so all our delicacies are served without the use of shared utensils (tongs). All packaging is for one use, ecological, and the utensils used, meet the hygiene standards for the indicated temperatures.
- Entering and leaving our restaurant and buffet for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose.
- We can provide Room Service to our guests for their convenience.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. Our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and private areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance.
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus-covid19 situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
Our family and employees show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility under these unprecedented circumstances. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We value each guest that honors us with their visit to our home.